Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Marketing Revenue

Release Day Launch: Jennifer L. Armentrout's BITTER SWEET LOVE

I am so so glad to be a part of the release day launch for Jennifer Armentrout's Bitter Sweet Love. I have a copy of White Hot Kiss here, which I haven't read, but I thought I'd give the prequel, Bitter Sweet Love, a try first! If you've read this novella, tell me what you think! If you haven't and you want to know more about it, check my post below!


BITTER SWEET LOVE is the prequel novella to Jennifer’s new young adult fantasy series, The Dark Elements Series. The release date was yesterday, December 1st, which means you can now buy the novella! The first full-length novel, WHITE HOT KISS, will be released February 25th.

EXCERPT:

Moving lightning fast, Dez shifted and I was suddenly underneath him. His arms were on either side of my head, caging me in. Our bodies didn’t touch, but I felt him to the tips of my toes anyway.

The teasing grin disappeared when I dragged in a deep breath and my chest brushed his. Everything changed in an instant. The playful mood faded, replaced by primal heaviness. Our gazes collided and locked. Neither of us moved. His closeness sent a series of shivers skittering across my skin and made it hard to take slow, even breaths. My body tensed when his gaze dropped to my mouth.

He tilted his head to the side. “I… I honestly have no idea what we were talking about.”

“Good. Neither do I.”

He shifted his weight onto one arm, bring him closer. “Have you enjoyed your trip so far?”

“Yes.” I felt as if I couldn’t get enough air into my lungs.

“Good.” He lowered his head. His breath was minty as it moved across my cheek and then my lips. “I’m glad.”

I wasn’t really following the conversation and I wasn’t sure that he was fully aware of what was coming out of his mouth. I searched my hazy brain for something to say and wet my lips. I-

The sound that came out of Dez’s chest rumbled through me. A stuttered heartbeat passed and then his lips were on mine. There was nothing slow about this kiss. It scorched my skin and caused my body to stretch tight like a bowstring. The kiss deepened, spinning my senses. I shuddered when his hand curved over my shoulder and drifted down to my waist, his long fingers spreading out under the hem of my shirt, grazing the bare skin of my stomach.

I gasped, floored by the raw sensations pounding through my blood. My skin felt as if I was about to phase. Maybe I was.

“Jasmine,” he whispered, the word falling against my lips, and then his body was pressing mine into the mattress, heavy, sweet and hard.

-----

In a sizzling prequel novella to her new series The Dark Elements, #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout draws readers into the extraordinary, irresistible world of Wardens and demons.

Dez wasn't just Jasmine's crush. A gargoyle Warden like Jas, he helped her come to terms with her destiny—fending off demons and maintaining the balance between good and evil. He was her everything…right until the moment he disappeared without a trace. It didn't help that Jas's father had just announced that she and Dez would one day be mated. Hard not to take that personally.
And now he's back, three years older, ten times hotter, ready to pick up exactly where they left off. But Jas isn't taking that risk again. Dez has seven days to meet all her conditions and earn back her trust. Seven days filled with terrifying danger and sweet temptation. Seven days to win her heart—or shatter it all over again…

Don't miss White Hot Kiss, book one in Jennifer L. Armentrout's The Dark Elements series from Harlequin TEEN!

Buy BITTER SWEET LOVE:


Pre-order WHITE HOT KISS:


About Jennifer L. Armentrout:

# 1 NEW YORK TIMES Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell Loki. Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance.

She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen. Her book Obsidian has been optioned for a major motion picture and her Covenant Series has been optioned for TV. She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.

Links:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
BITTER SWEET LOVE Goodreads
WHITE HOT KISS Goodreads
Jennifer L. Armentrout Goodreads
Jennifer L. Armentrout Amazon



This post is brought to you by:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ARC Review: The Hunt (Project Paper Doll #2) by Stacey Kade

The sound effects you'll hear if you were sitting beside me while I was writing this review was the sound of me bashing up the keys on my laptop. I haven't been this affected of a cliffhanger in a long while, and then The Hunt came. Title: The Hunt (Project Paper Doll #2) by Stacey Kade Release Date: April 22nd 2014 Published by: Disney-Hyperion Source: Publisher (Thanks Hyperion peeps!) Buy: Amazon | Book Depository Summary: Ariane Tucker has finally escaped GTX, the research facility that created her. While on the run, Zane Bradshaw is the only person she can trust. He knows who-and what-she is and still wants to be part of her life. But accepting Zane's help means putting him in danger. Dr. Jacobs, head of GTX, is not the only one hunting for Ariane. Two rival corporations have their sights set on taking down their competition. Permanently. To protect Zane and herself, Ariane needs allies. She needs the other hybrids. The hybrids who are way more alien and a lot les...

ARC Review: Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley

She speaks the truth, and nothing but the truth. And where Aria Morse lives, that can get her into all sorts of trouble. Title: Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley Release Date: April 8th 2014 Published by: Soho Teen Source: Publisher (Thanks Ms. Jenny!) Buy: Amazon | Book Dpository Summary: Ask Aria Morse anything, and she must answer with the truth. Yet she rarely understands the cryptic words she‘s compelled to utter. Blessed—or cursed—with the power of an Oracle who cannot decipher her own predictions, she does her best to avoid anyone and everyone. But Aria can no longer hide when Jade, one of the few girls at school who ever showed her any kindness, disappears. Any time Aria overhears a question about Jade, she inadvertently reveals something new, a clue or hint as to why Jade vanished. But like stray pieces from different puzzles, her words never present a clear picture. Then there’s Alex, damaged and dangerous, but the first person other than Jade to stand up for her. And Will, who off...

ARC Review: Red Rising by Pierce Brown

His name is Darrow. Remember his name and remember it well. He's a hero of sorts. A devastated man who lost everything for a dream. Through him, the Reds will be rising. Title: Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) by Pierce Brown Release Date: January 28th 2014 (US) / February 2014 (UK) Published by: Del Rey (US) / Hodder & Stoughton (UK) Source: Publisher (Thanks Hodder!) Buy: Amazon | Book Depository Summary: The war begins... Darrow is a Helldiver, one of a thousand men and women who live in the vast caves beneath the surface of Mars. Generations of Helldivers have spent their lives toiling to mine the precious elements that will allow the planet to be terraformed. Just knowing that one day people will be able to walk the surface of the planet is enough to justify their sacrifice. The Earth is dying, and Darrow and his people are the only hope humanity has left. Until the day Darrow learns that it is all a lie. Mars is habitable - and indeed has been inhabited for generatio...